<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9599144\x26blogName\x3dAashram+Diary\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://aashram.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://aashram.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4293219404559199610', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, February 14, 2005

Kajal Kumari

kajol_blog
My name is kajal kumari. My father name is Sri Sitaram Sahu. My mother's name is late Mrs Parvati Devi. I have a younger sister. My father always hate me. We are very poor. My father always beat me. One day my younger sister and I were going to my grandmother's house. That night my papa hung my mother and killed her. Next morning we started to search for my mom. When I asked my maternal grandmother where my mum is she told me all different things. We both were orphaned.

My father then admitted me here to get an education. After some time my father sold my younger sister. I am very happy here. I have no any problem here. Here I get many love that i expected of my home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A terrible story that really makes you realise how lucky we all are.

3:31 pm  
Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
My lasik eye surgery texas blog, is something you need to peep out!

1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home